- An elegant swan neck pediment with a fully turned finial, decorative shell overlay and olive ash burl veneer on the front crown look stunning in the Glen Arbor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers. Reeded posts with turned capitols surround the clock’s dial and a detailed embossed molding runs along the bottom of the front locking door.
- A functioning pierced moon dial with raised Arabic numerals, decorative embossed center and corner designs complement the matching banded weight shells and lyre pendulum with 10-5/8″ (270mm) embossed center disk. A decorative burl pattern back panel is highlighted by an internal light and completes the ensemble and can be viewed from the side glass panels and the locking front beveled glass door.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free engraved brass plate included.
- Height 84″ (214 cm)
- Width 22″ (56 cm)
- Depth 13″ (33 cm)