- This traditional design, featuring a graceful bonnet pediment with decorative overlay on the crown, comes with a Treasure Oak finish on select hardwood solids and veneers. Reeded columns with upper and lower turned caps frame the door.
- The functioning moon dial with pierced stars, raised Arabic numerals, embossed corner spandrels and center design glimmer in the night with an interior light.
- No-Reach™ roller light switch for interior light is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet. A handy key holder is attached.
- Through the beveled glass of the front locking door, brass finished weights shells and a lyre pendulum with matching decorative 10-5/8″ (270mm) disk, hang beautifully in front of a mirrored back.
- Removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- The sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- A free engraved brass plate is included with this clock.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 82.5″ (210 cm)
- Width 22.25″ (56 cm)
- Depth 12.75″ (32 cm)
There are no reviews yet.