- Finished in Heritage Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- In the tradition of the Arts and Crafts Guilds, famous for their handcrafted, simple, honest, and pure design.
- The cream dial continues the simplicity with dark brown corner accents, numerals, and hands. Decorative wooden moldings nicely frame the dial.
- Wooden, reeded grilles accent the front lower door.
- Circular brushed brass-finished weights and pendulum are antiqued, along with the front locking door accessories.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 79.5″ (202 cm)
- Width 25.5″ (65 cm)
- Depth 14″ (36 cm)