- Finished in Camden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This elegant floor clock features a raised shell and vine overlay which enhances the graceful bonnet pediment.
- The case also features reeded columns with turned column caps and a sculpted base with cutout.
- The polished brass-finished dial features detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum with a complementing center disk and polished brass-finished weight shells.
- Double crystal-cut, grooved glass on the lower front door panel, and plain glass on the top front door and sides. Removable top side glass panels offer easy access to the movement.
- Locking front door.
- The interior of the case is illuminated and includes a mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven movement plays Westminster chime, with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly and full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0715
- Height 83.25″ (212 cm)
- Width 22.25″ (57 cm)
- Depth 12.75″ (32 cm)