Howard Miller Davidson Model 611-264
Now model 660-370
This Special Edition was Built exclusively for Hicks Clock Shop by Howard Miller.
call for price
This item has been out of stock at Howard Miller since March 2022 and has been officially discontinued by the manufacturer since August, 2022. Hicks clocks has acquired the last production run of this clock. If you are interested in purchasing one of these final Davidson models please give us a call at (717) 354-5108 ext. 2, ask for Jesse.
- Aged Auburn finish on select hardwoods and veneers is distressed with dents and wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- This flat-top floor clock features a multi-stepped plinth base.
- An aged dial features worn black Arabic numerals, Reserve Eddition, minute track, a sweep seconds track and charcoal finished hands.
- Blackened steel finished weight shells and pendulum bob, which hangs on an Aged Auburn finished wood stick.
- The hinged front door features an iron-finished gun barrel latch and glass panes framed by wood mullions, revealing an antique mirrored back panel.
- Removable upper side glass panels offer easy access to the movement.
- The dial and case are illuminated, with an easy to reach roller switch on the back.
- High-precision, German-made Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 81″ (206 cm)
- Width 25″ (64 cm)
- Depth 15.25″ (39 cm)
Brand Howard Miller