Ridgeway Kensington 2517
- This stately floor clock features Royale Cherry finish on genuine hardwoods with Cherry and Olive Ash burl veneers. The Olive ash burl is mounted on raised panels over the book matched Cherry on the front of the top crown. The beautiful shape of the stepped swan’s neck pediment with a carved finial rests upon the wonderfully carved shell design located under the finial seat.
- An individually numbered edition dial features raised corner spandrels and cast center disk where the listed number for the edition is shown, applied numerals and a functioning moon dial with the inscription “e;Numbered Edition”e; on the moon arch. A large lyre pendulum with a 10 7/8″e;(275mm) cast center disk compliments the dial and the banded weight shells. Exclusive to Ridgeway, this lower lamp offers a touch switch for dimming (located at the middle door hinge) to create a more romantic mood for light inside the case. A separate lamp illuminates just the movement and dial.
- Large reeded columns and richly carved column caps along with a full wrapping mid-collar add a majestic feel, which separates the upper locking door from the lower locking door with shaped beveled glass and also brings attention to the side beveled glass panels. A decorative embossed molding below the lower front door also accentuates the multi-tiered base with raised Olive Ash burl overlays.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Legacy Scroll with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free engraved brass plate included.
Height: 93 inches
Width: 29 inches
Depth: 16.5 inches
Weight: 201.00 pounds