- This handsome clock will certainly be a welcome addition to your household. Crafted from select American hardwoods and finished in Bellaire Cherry, the Harper grandfather clock represents a smart combination of value, features, and beauty.
- The traditional split pediment design incorporates elegant swan’s neck moldings which gracefully blend with the full side returns. Full-length fluted inset columns accent the front. The inner cabinet features a traditional printed dial pattern with black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and a stationary moon dial.
- A mirrored back panel, polished brass finished faux weights, and a large 6-1/2″ (165 mm) lyre pendulum bob complete the features of the lower cabinet.
- A quartz Westminster chime movement offers a separate strike to count the hours. A night silence feature and adjustable volume control are standard.
- A one-year warranty is included with this clock.
- Requires (3)”AA” and (2) “D” batteries (not included).
- Height 78.5″ (200 cm)
- Width 18.75″ (48 cm)
- Depth 11″ (28 cm)
There are no reviews yet.