- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features an elegant swan neck pediment with a turned, urn finial and a shell embossing.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers an ornate, gold tone center and a silver-tone chapter ring. A simulated, midnight blue moon phase accents the dial.
- An illuminated case and glass mirrored back and base highlight the polished brass-finished pendulum.
- Brass plate available for an additional charge.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Heirloom Nameplate available for purchase.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0795
- Height 77.25″ (196 cm)
- Width 18.5″ (47 cm)
- Depth 10.25″ (26 cm)
There are no reviews yet.